Will be involved in a car accident in the Florida City area, it is absolutely essential to contact a reliable lawyer as soon as possible. As you take the time to fully recover and can recuperate after an accident, your lawyer will be doing all that is needed to protect your rights and help you receive proper compensation.
A good lawyer can truly help increase the odds of receiving compensation after you have been involved in a vehicle accident. Keep in mind that there are many factors that are used to determined the overall severity of an accident including typical road conditions, the make and models of the vehicles in the accident as well as the speed of the vehicles.
Despite the overall severity of an accident, our legal team is available to help assist you with your case. We have helped many individuals and families deal with the aftermath of a car accident and we can help you as well. Living in Florida means driving in very unpredictable weather and the chaos it can bring to our roadways.
Bad weather has the ability to change our roadways in an instant making them undrivable for even the most experienced driver. A car accident can change an individual's day for life within an instant leaving them with minor to severe injuries. Our legal team is well aware of the changes and difficulties a car accident can bring to one's life. With this in mind we will do everything in power to not only reduce the pain and suffering you feel now but help protect your future as well.
What Can Be Expected While Choosing Our Law Firm
Once you have had an initial consultation with one of our members of the legal team, they will begin the procedures of discussing the case with the other party and their insurance provider. From this point on, no other parties will have direct contact with you. Will then conduct an initial investigation and look into the various evidence surrounding all aspects of the case.
Dealing With An Accident Injury In Florida City
As we have discussed, it is absolutely essential to choose a reputable lawyer in Florida city area following an accident. However, one must also focus on their immediate health needs and concerns after an automobile accident.
With this in mind, you must seek medical attention following a car accident. You may feel perfectly fine, however, there are many injuries that do not materialize directly after the accident. In order to receive full compensation you must be properly diagnosed by a medical professional.
An Automobile Accident Lawyer Helps Improve Your Chances Of Compensation
Many consider us to be one of the best legal firms in the Miami area. If you need legal representation following an automobile accident in the Florida City area, you should consider choosing us. We're fully experienced in auto accidents and will be able to help you receive compensation you need. We have developed a strategy to use in the process of litigation that improves the chances of getting fair and proper compensation.
1. Head west on W Palm Dr toward SW 2nd Ave. Continue for 0.1 mile.
2. Make a U-turn at NW 3rd Ave. Continue for 0.4 mile.
3. Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto NE 1st Ave. Drive for 0.2 mile.
4. Use the right 2 lanes to take the ramp to Florida Turnpike/Orlando/Miami Int'l Airport. Continue for 0.3 mile.
5. Continue onto Ronald Reagan Turnpike. Continue for 16.9 miles.
6. Keep right at the Y junction to continue on FL-874 N. Continue for 7.5 miles.
7. Merge with FL-826 N. Drive for 3.0 miles.
8. Use the right 3 lanes to take the FL-836 E exit. Continue for 1.1 miles.
9. Merge with FL-836 and continue for 6.7 miles.
10. Use the right 2 lanes to merge with I-95 S toward Downtown. Continue for 1.2 miles.
11. Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 2C for Miami Ave. Drive for 0.4 mile.
12. Keep right at the Y junction and merge with SW 3rd St and continue for 210 ft.
13. Merge with SW 3rd St. Drive for 0.1 mile.
14. Turn right onto SW 1st Ct. Drive for 0.1 mile.
15. Turn right onto SW 1st St. Continue for 230 ft.
16. Turn left onto SW 1st Ave. Continue for 305 ft.
17. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto W Flagler St and continue for 436 ft. Our office will be on the right.