Car Accident Lawyer - Serving Victims From Homestead, FL
How To Choose The Best Car Accident Lawyer In Homestead FL
The aftermath of an accident can be a truly challenging time on an individual's life. One of the best ways to change the situation and put it into your favor is calling upon the services of a Miami-Dade lawyer near Homestead. They will work for your needs and ensure that you receive the compensation you need to move on with your life financially.
A car accident can be a minor fender bender on the way back to home or a truly devastating accident on the interstate that changes lives in a matter of mere seconds. We will help you regardless of the size or scope of the accident. Throughout the years we have helped many Miami citizens put back the pieces of their lives after an accident.
Driving in the Homestead area, you are more than likely all too aware of how the weather can change in moments. Regardless of how good of a driver you are or how experienced you are behind the wheel these conditions can be difficult. All it takes is a few seconds for an accident to occur. Many of these accidents can bring injuries that change your life or that of a loved one. Our primary goal is to be there to help you get the compensation you need and move on with your life regardless of how serious the injuries may have been.
How We Handle Car Accident Claims
We you get in touch with our legal department, we will set up a consultation to meet. During this time, we will examine the details of your case. If we feel as though you have a strong case, we will move forward with negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf. We will take the time to thoroughly investigate the accident and will be more than prepared to fight on your behalf for compensation.
Helping Car Accident Victims In Homestead
Once you have been involved in an accident, it is very important to get in touch with a qualified lawyer. If the other individual was responsible for the car accident, there are legal avenues available to you to pursue.
Keep in mind that is essential to have treatment following a car accident. You may not feel as though you are injured, but should still visit with a doctor. An injury ay not manifest directly following an accident. You need to have a proper diagnosis if you want to receive your fair amount of compensation to cover medical bills and costs.
Car Accident Lawyers Are Your Key To Fair Compensation
We have a team of lawyers working non-stop in the Homestead area, ready to help you with your car accident claim. We will work with you through the entire process and do what we can for you to get that much needed compensation.
We will be there so you do not have to worry throughout this difficult process. We have worked with many car accident victims and we have this process done to a science to help you get the right amount of compensation.
Car Accident Attorney Homestead - Delivering Justice For The Injured
All About Homestead
Located within the Miami-Dade County in the state of Florida, is Homestead. Homestead is between Biscayne National Park on the East, and West of Everglades National park. In Miami, it's a primary suburb as well as a major agricultural area. As the principal city of the metro area, there are an estimated 6,012,331 people residing there per the 2015 US census. It was incorporated in 1913 and is considered to be the second oldest city in the Miami-Dade County area coming in second only to Miami. Located approximately 35 miles just southwest of Miami, and a mere 25 miles to the northwest of Key Largo. Homestead originates from the Florida East Coast Railway extension that was built at the time that Key West was undergoing construction.
Located at 25 degrees 28' 16" N and 80 degrees 28' 5" west per the US census bureau, Homestead has a total area of 14.4 square miles. This 14.3 square miles is land and there are another 0.1 square miles that are water.
As a small-sized city, Homestead's city limits only extend for 4 miles from SW 288th Street to North-South points alongside SW 137th Avenue. The north end is on SW 352nd Street. The greatest East-West points are alongside 328th Avene to the east and the SW 192nd Avenue by the west end. US 1 is considered to be Homestead Boulevard while within the City Limits. This extends through a narrow northeast/southwest corridor of Homestead from SW 2304th Street or Kings Highway to the north end of SW 328th Street, also referred to as Lucy Street, to the south end. Here is where Homestead and Florida City have a common border. North of the Northern end of SW 304th Street is referred to as Unincorporated.
In 2010, Homestead had approximately 23,419 households. Of this number, approximately 18.9 percent of them were vacant. 42.7 percent had children residing in them that were under the age of 18, and 40 percent were married couples residing together. 22.4 percent have a female head of household and there was no spouse present. 29.1 percent weren't families in the traditional sense. 20 percent were comprised of individuals and 6.9 percent had someone over the age of 65 residing with them. The typical household size was 3.10 and the typical family size was 3.54.
1. Head southwest on S Railroad Ave toward SW 2nd St. Continue for 200 ft.
2. S Railroad Ave turns slightly right and becomes SW 2nd St. Continue for 423 ft.
3. Turn right onto SW 1st Ave. Drive for 0.1 mile.
4. Turn right onto SW 320th St/W Mowry Dr. Continue for 0.1 mile.
5. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto SW 177th Ave/S Krome Ave. Continue for 1.0 mile.
6. Turn left onto NE 7th St. Continue for 0.1 mile.
7. Turn right onto NE 1st Ave. Continue for 0.1 mile.
8. Turn left onto the ramp to Florida Turnpike. Continue for 0.3 mile.
9. Merge with Ronald Reagan Turnpike. Drive for 16.8 miles.
10. Keep right at the Y junction to continue on FL-874 N. Drive for 7.5 miles.
11. Merge with FL-826 N. Continue for 3.0 miles.
12. Use the right 3 lanes to take the FL-836 E exit. Continue for 1.1 miles.
13. Merge with FL-836. Drive for 6.7 miles.
14. Use the right 2 lanes to merge with I-95 S toward Downtown. Continue for 1.2 miles.
15. Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 2C for Miami Ave. Continue for 0.4 mile.
16. Keep right at the Y junction and merge with SW 3rd St. Continue for 210 ft.
17. Merge with SW 3rd St. Drive for 0.1 mile.
18. Turn right onto SW 1st Ct. Drive for 0.1 mile.
19. Turn right onto SW 1st St. Continue for 230 ft.
20. Turn left onto SW 1st Ave. Continue for 305 ft.
21. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto W Flagler St and continue for 436 ft. Our office will be on the right.