However, Miami has other wonderful attractions for those who are taking the family to enjoy the sun, sea, sand and surf – and one of the most entertaining and educational is the Miami Seaquarium, located on Virginia Key.
Become Dolphin Trainer for a Day
Visitors are encouraged to swim with the Dolphins at the Seaquarium. there are shallow water Dolphin encounters and deeper water experiences for those more comfortable with their swimming ability. Younger members of the family can learn some Dolphin training signals – and enjoy some great photo opportunities – including a big wet kiss from some of the stars of the show. For an even more thrilling experience visitors all ages can sign up to become a trainer for a day. Working alongside Seaquarium employees those lucky enough to take part in this magical experience will feed manatees, stingrays and sea turtles, as well as interacting with both Dolphins and Sea Lions.
sign up for a 2.5-hour VIP Tour or get the chance to be a trainer for a day. As an assistant trainer, the lucky visitor will work closely with Seaquarium trainers and learn about what makes their job so special. The trainee will help out setting up the daily shows and get a look behind the scenes at makes the Seaquarium such a popular attraction.
Explore a Living reef
At the ‘Sea Trek Reef Encounter’ visitors can wade through a 300,000-gallon marine habitat complete with rainbow-colored reef dwellers and rays. All while underwater enclosed in a dive helmet that allows those taking part in the fun to get up close and personal with the reef’s inhabitants.
Shows and Other Attractions
There are, of course, shows that provide an insight into the world of Dolphins and Killer Whales. These shows are not only entertaining – but also serve to educate the audience about man’s impact on nature and what must be done to protect our fragile ocean resources.
There is much more to see and experience at the Miami Seaquarium. It is located at 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway Miami FL 33149 and is open 365 days a year, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m and is an experience that those visiting Miami should not miss.
To get to the car accident lawyers office of Beharry Law Firm, at 28 W. Flagler St. #1200-C Miami, FL 33134 .
1. Head northwest. Continue for 43 ft.
2. Turn right toward FL-913 N/Rickenbacker Causeway. Continue for 308 ft.
3. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto FL-913 N/Rickenbacker Causeway. Drive for 2.8 miles.
4. Use the right lane to keep right. Continue for 0.2 mile.
5. Keep right at the Y junction, follow signs for I-95 N/Downtown/Airport and merge with I-95 N. Continue for 1.5 miles.
6. Take exit 2A toward Biscayne Blvd/US-1/Downtown. Continue for 0.4 mile.
7. Keep right, follow signs for SE 1st Avenue. Continue for 0.1 mile.
8. Slight left onto SE 1st Ave. Drive for 0.2 mile.
9. Turn left at the 3rd cross street onto E Flagler St. Drive for 0.1 mile. Our office will be on the left.
See visual map below: